How do you get air pockets out of setting tile and slabs?
Montolit's Thumping Suction Cup for tiles and slabs is suitable for:
- porcelain stoneware,
- marble and glass.
See how it is done:
For questions or to view:
16674 - 114 Ave.
1 (780) 454-4137
Checkout our Montolit tool video
To order quote: Art. BATTILE-PRO
The vibration created by Battile-Pro, removes residual air bubbles that, if trapped between the adhesive and the tile, cause potential breakage. The intensity of the vibration is adjustable to three different frequencies.
- use on ceramics, porcelain stoneware, granite, marble and glass,
- 16 V lithium ion battery,
- indoor/outdoor installation,
- replaces traditional manual operation,
- avoid incorrect distribution of the adhesive under tiles and big slabs,
- easy to use, ergonomic and safe,
- compact and light,
- position tile with suction cup,
- lifts up to 25 kg,
- vibration removes residual air bubbles that, if trapped between the adhesive and the tile, cause potential breakage that can cause breakage,
- vibration is adjustable to three different frequencies,
- particular shape and the double handle keep the load balanced in the phase of lifting and laying the tile and to better conduct Battile-Pro during the typing phase to optimize its functionality,
- soft-touch inserts on the handle make the grip ergonomically comfortable and safe.
|ART.||Battery Capacity||Charging Current||Charging Time||Vibration Frequency||Weight|
|BATTILE-PRO||16V -LI-ion2 Ah||1||2.5||5.000 ÷ 12.000||1.35 kg|