A Multipurpose frame for handling last generation slabs that now are becoming bigger and heavier.
Projected with galvanized telescopic iron tubes ( unique in the market) SUPERLIFT is able to maintain rigidity under the pressure of elastic and thinner slabs - avoiding dangerous bending movement that can break the slab or damage the tiler.
The slabs can be lifted, twisted, switched in vertical, moved even in narrow places right at the place of installation.
See how it is done:
For questions or to view:
16674 - 114 Ave.
1 (780) 454-4137
To order quote: Art. 300-70SL-MOB
- Superlift easy to disassemble
- lighter and compact during transport
- completely modular in order to create several configurations depending of the slabs type and shape
- comes in a standard configuration with 4 suckers
- extra suckers available in the catalogue that can be added anywhere on the frame to make working on heavier tiles or fragile materials easier
- suckers dimensions ( 200mm/ 7,8”) are equipped with a double warning check
- uses an analogic pressure manometer and a red line indicator directly on the pump system
- projected with a technical silicon based rubber that doesn’t leaves color on the slab, they are easily movable in every position along the frame, based on the tiler needs
- locking system holds the suckers to the frame
- is efficient and intuitive
- makes the procedure of moving and adjusting the suckers really fast, accurate and safe
- handles at the end of the bars are made in ergonomic and anti-slipping rubber
- equipped with plastic supports on their back to hold up the entire structure and to easily lay the slab in vertical on the wall avoiding to scratch the floor
- telescopic handles system able the tiler to handle slabs until 380cm length
Wheeled System Support
- wheeled system support is an innovation in this field
- operator can transport slabs on wheels without fatigue
- gluing is simplified
- SUPERLIFT + WHEELED SYSTEM SUPPORT make this tool the ultimate kit for handling and lifting slabs